Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Joining the latest craze
Well, I never thought that I would try bloggin - if that is a term! But here we go - just another way to share in our lives when some people are probably sick and tired of receiving photos of Jaren! Now if they want they can take a peak into what we are up to! We'll give it a try - don't know if it will work for us? They only ones who will probably be interested in it will be Grandpa and Grandma Sparks, although they get their daily phone calls and emails from Jaren so they may not even look at it! Never hurts to try new things! Hope you enjoy and Happy early Valentine's Day to everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
What a fabulous idea! I will miss the email pictures - have a whole file on Jaren - I will be one of the regulars who checks out the blog!!! It will be fun to keep up with you all. Happy blogging!!!
Thanks for moving us into technology Angie! Always look forward to your emails and of course the pictures. Talk to you soon
Nancy
Congrats on becoming a blogger! We loved getting pics of Jaren, now we can just check your blog. Great pics already, by the way. Love to you, Jeremy, Bibi & Brianna Pierson
Hurray! I was hoping you would start one :)
Post a Comment