Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Monday, September 10, 2007

My Apologies!

My apologies for the lack of creative pictures lately of my little man!! With coming into week 10 of this pregnancy I am hoping that I will get my energy level back up to be able to chase Jaren around with my camera again and get those perfect poses. But right now I am lucky if dishes get done or the laundry gets out of the washing machine. I must admit some days are beginning to feel a bit better and I do get the house put back into order every once in awhile.

Then also over the past 2 days I have been attempting to see how potty training would go - I am feeling 99% of the time that it is VERY unsuccessful!! He isn't fighting me on it but he also isn't peeing (in the potty, only in his pants & he doesn't seem to care that he is wet - only mommy does!! We're too busy driving tractors & playing!!!!!!!!) If by the end of the week I seem no further ahead than when I started we will leave it and then come back to it in a couple months. I am NOT going to fight a losing battle if we aren't ready yet!

So in a nutshell that has been our past couple of days, so needless to say pictures on the potty every 20 minutes just wouldn't be that interesting!

1 comment:

Steven and Kimberly said...

Look at those teeth! Almost reminds me of those moles that Elaine caught and the picture of the one on his back! :) What a tiny little guy...but adorable. Yes, I will let you know how the appt. goes. Looks like Steven might be coming into town with me...to get the radio frequencys fixed! Okay, okay, but at least he'll have to come to the appt., which I was not expecting, and neither was he I don't think. :)