Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hemaruka Christmas Supper

Last night we were at our annual Hemaruka Hall Christmas supper. It was a nice evening filled with good food, fellowship, singing Christmas carols, discing & even a visit from Santa!!

Singing carols

Elaine Sankey and I leading out the caroling

My brave little boy who was the first to run up and see Santa

(Thank you to Elaine and Murray for the pictures - in the rush of getting home from work and getting to the supper in time I forgot my camera! Appreciate you taking some that evening!)

2 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

Jaren's going to wonder how Santa can be in so many of the same places as himself! Looks like you guys had a great time. If we don't talk before then, have a great Christmas and time with your family!

Scott said...

Hemaruka Christmas Party - boy does that take me back. I am surprised it is still going on - good for you guys. Keep up the community spirit as much as you can.