Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

4 Weeks Old

Well 4 weeks have passed already and here we are with our little man weighing a whole 7 lb 11 oz and measuring 19 inches long!!! I guess the eating every 2 hours around the clock is paying off! It is hard to believe that Landen wasn't actually due until the 10th of April - which is today. In a way I am really glad that he didn't wait to make his grand entrance.


3 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

So sweet...do I see a little resemblance to Jaren at that age? In any case, congratulations on the 7 lbs. 11 oz.

The Pierson Family said...

Congratulations!!! Landen is so sweet and precious. We can't wait to meet him and give him lots of kisses!!! Glad he's a good eater and is growing well. Hopefully you'll get your sleep back in a few months. Love to you all!!!

Gloria Pierson said...

It's been ages since I have commented although I have been keeping up with your blog. Landen is not wasting any time attempting to catch up to his big brother! What a blessing he is such a good eater! the round the clock feeding is exhausting but it won't be that way forever - it only seems that way right now - this too shall pass and soon you'll be wishing he wasn't getting so big!!! You have another handsome dude on your hands!!