Tomorrow is my Grandma Hovland's 90th birthday. I just wanted to take a moment to honor her and share some of the memories that we have captured over the past couple of years with our photographs. I wish that I could be there with the rest of the family as they celebrate a wonderful life of 90 years. I look forward to when we go home this summer so that she can meet one of her newest great grandsons. Due to her having a stroke here in January she was unable to make the trip to come with my folks when they were here. I know she always enjoys coming out to the farm and we missed having her this year!
Grandma at Jaren's baby shower in Hemaruka.
Sharing the back seat with Kida on one of her trips to our place with my mom and dad.
August 2006
Happy Birthday Grandma! We Love You!


.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment