Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Getting Ready for the 2012 Olympics

Today I dusted off the Jolly Jumper and Landen REALLY seemed to enjoy himself in it. He just loves to be sitting up which he can't yet do on his own. He hopped around in the jumper for about 40 minutes until......... I heard these funny little noises and looked to find him sleeping in the jumper. I guess when you've had enough, you've had enough!! We'll do a little more training tomorrow!

4 comments:

The Sénéchals said...

Too cute. I don't think Nic ever fell asleep in his jumper...that's hilarous!

Ken & Crystal Pierson said...

Oh! Look at those big, beautiful blue eyes! My, my,my! Looks like Jaren had a great pirate theme birthday party! Very cute!

The Pierson Family said...

What a cute pic! Landen is SUCH a handsome boy! Too cute sleeping in his jumper!

Anonymous said...

that is the neatest picture in the jumper. What cute little guys you have. good pics.