Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pictures From Last Week's Blizzard

Here are some pictures that I took from inside our house at the blizzard last week before we lost our power for 17 hours. That was a day I was VERY thankful that I didn't have to leave the house.

Watching the trees get whipped around in the wind made me afraid that we were going to lose the top of them. We can't afford to lose any trees in this country!

This is the view from our dining room window

Keesha was probably wishing that she had her own bathroom inside the house. Needless to say her pee breaks were few and far between that day. She could hardly get back to the house after going out!
All the screens in the doors were packed with the swirling snow and there were times that you could barely see the building in the pictures here from our front windows. Not a very nice day last Thursday!!

1 comment:

Steven and Kimberly said...

ha, poor Keesha. wait a minute, she does have an awful lot of hair.