The kids posing in front of some St. Bernards (which you can't see!!)
Yesterday we went to the Red Deer Dog Show to see many different breeds of dogs and watch them get showed in the rings. We had never been to one before and we thought it might be a fun thing to attend. I had actually decided to go to this before we had found our Keeshond puppy. Thought it might be a way to talk to other Kees breeders and actually get too know them in hopes that we might find our potential pup. I am still glad that we went, I think it made Jaren a little more excited about our puppy that will be becoming part of our family soon. He got to interact with a few puppies there and was thrilled by all their little kisses they liked to give him and Landen. Although Landen's was more of a face wash as it came from a Berenese Mountain Dog puppy!!! :) Jaren enjoyed the Pomeranian pup which wasn't so overpowering.
There were 4 Keeshonds there and here are 3 of them being shown in the ring. I can hardly wait for ours!! I wanted to take all of these adorable ones home too!!


5 comments:
But I don't see any Keesha's in the line up!
I was wondering the same thing myself why there was only rotties and retrievers?? Maybe our Keesha's don't need obedience classes cause it just comes soo naturally! :) lol We'll see about that!!!!!!
That looks like fun. I could only hope that one my Ranger will obey that well. Maybe when he is 8 and is not so excited about everything.
That's exciting to be getting your puppy soon! Our next child has to be walking before we even think about a puppy.
were any of the dogs being showed belong to the people you were talking too?? I bet you Jaren saw watching the dogs pretty closely?
Post a Comment