Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

Thursday afternoon I thought it would be a great time to spend with my oldest son carving his pumpkin. Much to my dismay he was not impressed at all. He did not want to touch the yucky stuff inside with his hands and he quite detested the smell of the pumpkin. Not the trooper that I had hoped for!! So needless to say after helping him clean out his pumpkin I had a wonderful time by myself carving to jack-o-lanterns!! :)

Detesting the smell of the pumpkin

Not wanting to get his hands gooey & obviously not enjoying our "bonding" time!!

My two creations! At least I had fun! :)

....but will I learn for next year,
probably NOT!


2 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

Jaren is so expressive and dramatic, I love it.

C & K Whitmore said...

Good job on the carving. Jaren looks so unimpressed!