Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Break in the Skies!

Even our energetic dog has a difficult time getting through the yard - great workout for all of us!
What a beautiful country when you can see some blue sky and a little bit of sunshine!! Can't wait for more of it to hopefully come sooner than later! Then we can really enjoy all this snow that we have got!






Getting deeper and deeper in front of the house.



All my lawn Christmas ornaments are practically covered - know where NOT to put them next year if they predict heavy snow! We've never had to worry about that!


The old girl still has a little spring in her step!



The ONLY time I can capture Tori still is when she's doing her business! haha












Tori

3 comments:

C & K Whitmore said...

I like the pictures of the dogs outside. The snow is beautiful.

The Letniaks said...

My entertainment.....my dogs and my children!!! :)

Don Sparks said...

Very nice pictures Angie,, I love the way you capture the two dogs, I miss them allot!!