Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Veteran School Christmas Concert








Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free digital greeting card
On Monday, December 19th, the Veteran School put on their Christmas Concert. This was Jaren's very first one that he's been involved in since he is only in ECS (kindergarten). I was really impressed with all the kids and how well everyone did. It was a fabulous night. I especially loved that part that involved our son :) Those little ECS students did awesome! I've created a smilebox which contains a couple of the videos from the night and the song featuring the ECS class. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Don Sparks said...

Thank You for sharing that Angie!! We miss all the "big events" in his life!!

C & K Whitmore said...

So cute watching the kids.