Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Our Heart Hero!

On Friday, February 8th, Jaren's school participated in the Jump Rope for Heart event sponsored by the Heart and Stroke Foundation.  We are so proud of him as he alone raised $765.00 through donations.  We want to thank all of those who so generously donated towards such a great cause, something that affects probably everyone of us.  The kids were in the gym and they jumped rope for 1 1/2 hours.  I must say that Jaren put every effort into it the entire time and was working up quite the sweat!  The next day he kept telling me how much his legs hurt - I know why!  Thanks again!  
Even Landen got in on the skipping action!  He did awesome and is ready for next year!



The school at that point at raised $3700.00.  Amounts were still coming in so I am unsure of the grand total!
Way to go Veteran!!!


1 comment:

Don Sparks said...

Way to go Jaren, I am very proud of what you did!!!