
Jaren is well protected from the bitter wind that we had to fight against on our walk. At times I wanted to jump into his stroller with him.
We can not wait for the weather to warm up so we can get outside without having to wear all of our winter gear. We ventured our for a 2 mile walk today because I was beginning to get a little stir crazy in the house. Upon returning from your walk Jaren helped me take down the remainder of christmas lights that were still in our few trees. Now when the weather does get a little warmer I can get out there and prune the trees before they start to bud. I took this picture when we got back into the house - I loved the rosie cheeks!
We can not wait for the weather to warm up so we can get outside without having to wear all of our winter gear. We ventured our for a 2 mile walk today because I was beginning to get a little stir crazy in the house. Upon returning from your walk Jaren helped me take down the remainder of christmas lights that were still in our few trees. Now when the weather does get a little warmer I can get out there and prune the trees before they start to bud. I took this picture when we got back into the house - I loved the rosie cheeks!



1 comment:
hey Angela it's your cousin Jamie i'm just letting yu know that I look at your blog every week
Post a Comment