Jaren is growing and developing so much every day. It is hard to believe that he will be coming 2 in August. I do not know where the time has flown. He talks up a storm from the moment he wakes in the morning until his little head hits the pillow at night. He must come by that naturally with the Hovland/Simpson gene! It just amazes me the little things that he is now putting together like being able to recognize people and remember their names and who they are. He is a little boy who definitely loves life (and tractors, quads, trucks & cows!!) We are so blessed to have him in our lives and I just hope that we can treasure these years because everyone says they go by so quickly. That is one reason why I am always trying to capture the moments with our camera so we can look back and laugh or cry or just remember. My prayer is that he will be a blessing to each and everyone who gets to know him as well!
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Our Little Angel
Jaren is growing and developing so much every day. It is hard to believe that he will be coming 2 in August. I do not know where the time has flown. He talks up a storm from the moment he wakes in the morning until his little head hits the pillow at night. He must come by that naturally with the Hovland/Simpson gene! It just amazes me the little things that he is now putting together like being able to recognize people and remember their names and who they are. He is a little boy who definitely loves life (and tractors, quads, trucks & cows!!) We are so blessed to have him in our lives and I just hope that we can treasure these years because everyone says they go by so quickly. That is one reason why I am always trying to capture the moments with our camera so we can look back and laugh or cry or just remember. My prayer is that he will be a blessing to each and everyone who gets to know him as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Everyone tells me the times goes so fast, so I'm going to try to do the same. Take lots of pics and try to absorb each and every moment! Jaren truly is a little cutie.
we totally enjoyed our time with Jaren! :) he is a little bundle of energy and fun! :)
Post a Comment