Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Wish Us Luck!

Tomorrow Jaren and I are taking a "vacation" home to Terrace, BC. We are looking forward to spending quality time with mom and dad but...............................as you can see from the pictures below the quality time might be spent sandbagging!!!! It sure is a good thing that we are flying because the highway from the east coming into Terrace and the highway heading west to Prince Rupert are both closed due to the high water! We will try and update our blog while we are on our visit but I am not too sure if we will be able to get to Grandpa's computer! You may want to remember us in your prayers over the next week! I think I just might keep Jaren's life vest on him ALL the time that we are there! :)

Highway 16 heading west to Prince Rupert

Skeena River and a view of the New Bridge

Above: Skeena River - The Old Bridge
What an awesome picture!!
Above: Kalum River

No where to go!


2 comments:

The Sénéchals said...

Best of luck Angie! We have been wondering how your family is doing there. It's all over the news here. Safe travels.

myla said...

keep safe and out of the waters! :) have a good visit and enjoy "family camping" :) :) :)