After work yesterday a truck-load of the Letniak's showed up to get their teeth cleaned by me! Auntie Julie was the first in line so Jonathan could watch and then Jonathan was next! This was his first cleaning that he had and he did absolutely amazing!! I was so proud of him! Once Jonathan was finished we than had our last patient of the day - Grandma Scobie!

We then ventured to the grocery store to pick up a couple of things and as you can see that is ALWAYS an adventure with these little rascals!

Julie & I also braved dining out with the three of them and then it was an entertaining ride home. I was hoping that at least they would have a little sleep on the ride back but of course not!!! We love talking about the events that took place during the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment