Today Jaren & I ventured down to Cessford, AB to a friend's place that I work with, Barbara. She is also a hygienist. We had an instructor come by her house to re-certify us for our CPR this coming year. Before we started we took a little walk over to see the horses and have Jaren get up close-and-personal with them. He wasn't too crazy to try and sit on the horse with Colin. I think he is very much like father, like son......it's much easier to jump on the quads when we have to work cattle!! So needless to say, Jaren had his first little adventure for a few seconds on a roping horse named Ace!Thursday, August 30, 2007
Our Little Cowboy
Today Jaren & I ventured down to Cessford, AB to a friend's place that I work with, Barbara. She is also a hygienist. We had an instructor come by her house to re-certify us for our CPR this coming year. Before we started we took a little walk over to see the horses and have Jaren get up close-and-personal with them. He wasn't too crazy to try and sit on the horse with Colin. I think he is very much like father, like son......it's much easier to jump on the quads when we have to work cattle!! So needless to say, Jaren had his first little adventure for a few seconds on a roping horse named Ace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment