Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I HATE Goodbyes!!

The dreaded morning arrived when we had to say our goodbyes to Grandpa & Grandma Sparks as they venture back home to Terrace. We ALWAYS look forward to their visits out here and we anticipate every moment that we can spend with them. Jaren is really going to miss all of the undivided attention that he received from both of them and the endless stories and playtime partners! Mommy is going to miss that too as well as just being able to talk with them face-to-face!
Thanks for all your help with some of the little projects Dad that I can't get done by myself and thank you Mom for all your help with the birthday party (the cake was the cutest!!) and many other things! I hope to promise that we will get out to see you guys this fall and actually do some fishing & camping!!!
We pray that you have a safe and wonderful trip home! We love you and miss you guys already!

No comments: