We hope you enjoy seeing some of the highlights in our lives and keeping up with the daily changes of our boys. We love hearing from you and reading your comments that you give.
Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.
Today as I was getting supper ready I noticed that it was just a little too quiet for my son so I peaked into his room where he was playing and this is what I found! Never before has this happened where we fell asleep playing but like they say, I guess that there is a first time for everything!
I cannot believe how much he has grown!! I realy miss him! (An of course you guys to!) Mom was saying we never fell asleep like that when we where kids....I don't think we played as hard and got up as early! Great pictures Angi!
3 comments:
Jaren must have played out with all the fixing he was doing with that screwdriver! I will sleep but on my own terms!!!
I cannot believe how much he has grown!! I realy miss him! (An of course you guys to!) Mom was saying we never fell asleep like that when we where kids....I don't think we played as hard and got up as early! Great pictures Angi!
I don't think I've ever seen Jaren sleeping!
Post a Comment