Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Friday, November 30, 2007

Our Newest Little Letniak

On Tuesday, November 27th, we had our first ultrasound appointment at 20 weeks. It was such a wonderful thing to actually see our child and watch it's movements as well as feel them!! They even got a great 4D picture of the face of our little one - it was so amazing to look at this human growing inside me and be able to see it's profile of the little nose, mouth, hand...... technology is such an amazing thing. I guess as far as scheduling we are right on target for size of the baby and the due date - which they said should be around the 9th of April. As the time draws closer I am soo anxious to meet our little child and actually be able to hold it! I look forward to being able to post our "real" debut picture to everyone after it is born. I just pray that all goes well with the 2nd half of our pregnancy!

3 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

The pictures are absolutely adorable. I'm really excited for you! What a great 4D picture of your little one. I'm going to get the 3D/4D ultrasound with my mom when we go down to CA. Your pictures give me something to look forward to. Have a great Sabbath!

The Sénéchals said...

Love those 4D pics. I think the babies look like little bart simpsons, but don't tell them that! Can't wait to meet the little one in person!

Gloria Pierson said...

This is such exciting news and to actually see that little one inside of you!!! The pictures even has some semblance of a baby if you look hard! Those 4 D pictures are a amazing - it is wonderful what can be done today! Did you discover the sex??? The baby will be here before you know it. Blessings to you!