Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Our Mr. Chatty and the Dancing Machine

Landen & Mommy


This morning Landen was in such a happy chatty mood that I had to grab my camera and try to record some of his conversation and delight.


Once again sorry about the quality - one of these days I will figure out how to download from our actual video camera. At least you get the idea if you choose to watch! :)




Then Jaren was in a great mood today as well and was my little dancing machine - Sabbath is such a wonderful day when we are able to get refreshed for the next week ahead. I think we were well rested and refreshed yesterday from the way the boys were acting today! I am soo thankful for EVERY Sabbath!


1 comment:

Gloria Pierson said...

Beautiful pictures of Mr. Chatty and Jaren the dancing machine. So much energy!!!!