I think that we need to make an addition to our house cause with all these things we are moving in for Landen we are running out of space. For being the smallest person he sure has the biggest and most stuff! I am at the stage where I am still not ready to give things up for him, like the swing or bouncy chair. It still makes the day a little easier having those items around to use. Soon we will be packing some things up and taking them back out to the shop. As of yesterday I brought in the highchair to get him used to sitting at the table with us while we are eating. It will only be a short few weeks here before we start giving him some food.
Landen testing out the high chair at 5 1/2 months old
"Okay, where's my steak?"
I couldn't resist posting this picture below.....deer caught in the headlights! This is a picture of Jaren's first time in the highchair. He is just shy a few days of being 5 months old in this picture. I've often thought that Landen seems to be a bigger baby and now by looking at these two pictures it shows it. There's only roughly 3 weeks age difference between the boys in these pictures and Landen fills out the chair a little better than what Jaren did!
2 comments:
WOW...Jaren really WAS a smaller baby! Is Landen sitting up unassisted now? Briana is not quite yet. She'll sit up if I'm there to support her back, etc. Our kids are getting cuter and cuter with each passing day! Have a great Sabbath.
I'm amazed too! Landen is sitting up and ready for solids in a few weeks!!! WOW! He also seems quite a bit bigger than Jaren at the same age. Those big blue eyes! They are both very cute. Hope you guys have a great Sabbath. Love you!
Post a Comment