Yesterday was a nice typical fall day. So after the kids had their naps we went for a drive. Of course a drive is NEVER complete without at least checking some sort of a crop so pictured below is Kevin and Jaren taking a careful look at the winter wheat that was seeded in early September.
First he had to load up the Super-B with his tractor.
Landen trying to figure out why we are hanging out in here when he could be in the house eating supper!
Jaren climbed the pile of wheat twice - so I was REALLY hoping that it would tire him out so he'd have a good sleep but it didn't seem to work too well like I thought it should! Maybe tonight we'll have to get him to climb it three times!! He had wheat in places that I didn't think imaginable! :)


1 comment:
Looks like loads of fun for the boys, and how nice to have Kevin back around. It looks like Landen is quite enjoying being in his daddy's arms and Jaren is quite interested in whatever Kevin has to say about the winter wheat.
Post a Comment