Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

All Said & Done!

Well, that's it....Christmas is over and done with so today I am attempting to take down my tree. I couldn't resist taking these pictures of Keesha as she found a nice sunny spot to lay and watch me but she could hardly keep her eyes open! She was relaxing to the fullest and enjoying the warmth of the rays (inside the house!).

Landen also had his fun as he stood all by himself for quite awhile holding onto the rubbermaid container. Pretty soon those little feet will figure out that if they move the rest of his body will follow! Watch out!

I am looking forward to getting my house back into a "somewhat" organized state and also getting back into a regular scheduled week. I love Christmas and all but with kids I LOVE routine just a little more!!

No comments: