Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Another Blast of Winter

We FINALLY got a beautiful dump of snow in the past 2 days!!





Things were REALLY beginning to look bleak as there was hardly a bit of snow to be found anywhere! Not a good sign for spring run-off. But 2 days ago we started to get a wonderful snowfall and it continued lightly throughout yesterday as well. I think we may have got a total of 6 inches or so. I just hope now that a big wind doesn't come up and blow all of this precious moisture into Saskatchewan like it usually does!!


Even though the temperatures were bitterly cold this morning Jaren and I bundled up to get some fresh air and shovel off our deck so at least the cats could get to their water dish! Jaren, Landen and myself have still been fighting this cold that we got the beginning of February so hopefully this cold weather will kill those bugs as well!


We are looking forward to the opportunity to shovel more snow if it was to come our way before spring!






No comments: