I just wanted to take this time to congratulate my sister, Randi and her "now" fiance Trent!! They got engaged just this May-long weekend and plan to get married sometime early next fall (I believe!!) We are soo happy for the both of you! :) Welcome to the family Trent!Sunday, May 24, 2009
Congratulations Randi & Trent!
I just wanted to take this time to congratulate my sister, Randi and her "now" fiance Trent!! They got engaged just this May-long weekend and plan to get married sometime early next fall (I believe!!) We are soo happy for the both of you! :) Welcome to the family Trent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Alright, Randi & Trent! Time for some cousins...lol.
I hear "mexico" has great deals happening, and you can pick almost any room you would like??
Thanks Angie...yes it will be next fall! Love you lots!
Hooray Randi & Trent!
Post a Comment