Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Waiting for Baby!

I am currently up in Grande Prairie with my sister who was overdue to have her baby. Her due date was the 9th of February so we figured I need to come up with the boys and get this baby out!! :) So needless to say today we welcomed my adorable little niece into the world!! Yesterday Randi looking all perky as we did a non-stress test on the baby!!! Things looked good!
Jaren waiting patiently!
This morning as Randi was dealing with contractions at home before going to the hospital!

Come on out baby!!! 3 days overdue!
Next time I saw her the baby was in our arms!! :)




1 comment:

C & K Whitmore said...

Randi was looking all perky and cute! Now the look of tired mommy will be around until she adjusts. Once a mom is use to little sleep, it is amazing how good you can feel on a few hours sleep.