A friend had posted on her blog how her 2 year old got into the diaper cream and it just flooded back memories from December 2006 when my little guy walked out of his room looking like this!! Don't worry Kim, we all go through it and obviously Jaren got into a "little" more than what Briana did!! Always good for a laugh later on! Jaren would have been 16 months old here!! Busy little boy!


5 comments:
Thank you, Angie! That is priceless! What's with the diaper cream fascination? I appreciate the sharing. Briana got into it yet again today (even though I hid it?), but it's a good thing it wipes off easy! Have a great evening...cute Jaren.
Has Briana tried to put it on Victoria? Russell never did anything like that but he did get into my tampons and pads and had fun! Kids do make us smile, laugh and be frustrated all at once.
Leah did the diaper cream thing too! I would post a picture if I knew how:) I think I did post them on facebook. She smeared it all over her baby doll and furry little kitten because they had "burns". This was right after Landen had burned his hand and it made quite the impression.
Too funny! What a little doll! They sure know how to get into things once they are on the move! I think I am just going to enjoy my time now with Kendall!
Apparently diaper cream is quite yummy. I've caught Kiara eating it twice now (don't know how int the world she opened the lid). Out of reach now. But then dirt, grass and anything that crawls is always handy! My little trouble maker! Jaren's pic is sooo funny!
Post a Comment