We hope you enjoy seeing some of the highlights in our lives and keeping up with the daily changes of our boys. We love hearing from you and reading your comments that you give.
Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.
Today Jaren and Daddy had a fun and exciting day visiting a large Ritchie Bros Auction sale in Edmonton. Jaren was in heaven with all of the construction equipment that he got to see. I think that it s a day that he'll remember for a very long time!!!
That is the kind of day he will remember for ever, thank you Kevin for those special memories. I love talking to the boys about their very special day like that.
He will remember and want to go to another auction. Russell enjoys anything that has wheels. Curtis took him yesterday to a car show in Calgary and he loved it. Chloe thought she wanted to go but I knew she would lose interest after about 1 hour!!
2 comments:
That is the kind of day he will remember for ever, thank you Kevin for those special memories. I love talking to the boys about their very special day like that.
He will remember and want to go to another auction. Russell enjoys anything that has wheels. Curtis took him yesterday to a car show in Calgary and he loved it. Chloe thought she wanted to go but I knew she would lose interest after about 1 hour!!
Post a Comment