Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Sister's Wedding!

For Thanksgiving this year we had a lot to celebrate as my sister and her long-time boyfriend got married!!!! It was the perfect day for the perfect wedding! I was her Matron of Honor and had so much fun being part of this day with them. Landen and Jaren were her little ring bearers and they looked absolutely adorable. They were married on October 9th in Grande Prairie. There were so many pictures from the day so I decided to compile some of them into the Smilebox. Take a look if you want!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free slideshow

4 comments:

Ev said...

You little men were adorable as always. Beautiful wedding.

Linda said...

You did a really nice job on the Smilebox. I liked the music as well.

Trent and Randi McKeage said...

Oh wow Angie!! You had me crying! I had such a wonderful time and I am so happy that your family was apart of our day!! Thanks so much for everything!!!!!!!!!!!

C & K Whitmore said...

I love Randi's hat!! Nice Smilebox.