We hope you enjoy seeing some of the highlights in our lives and keeping up with the daily changes of our boys. We love hearing from you and reading your comments that you give.
Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.
It was quite a site to see a pair of bald Eagles flying around yesterday. One of the baldies sitting in the tree.
Lots of water beginning to finally run
A cute little barn owl in Sankey's calving barn
A sure sign of spring is all the fresh little calves around. These were a set of twins at Sankey's that Jaren became acquainted with upon a visit there the other day.
I didn't realize you had bald eagles out there, that must be very rare to see!! Aren't the barn owls so cute!! Have you guys seen any of the burrowing owls??
2 comments:
I didn't realize you had bald eagles out there, that must be very rare to see!! Aren't the barn owls so cute!! Have you guys seen any of the burrowing owls??
I love how the world wakes up after winter. Great pictures.
Post a Comment