Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Go Fly A Kite!

...and that's what we did today! The advantage of having WIDE OPEN SPACES!!






Trying to see into the sun




The facial expressions of concentration and fun!


Jaren did AWESOME flying the kite! He is our perfectionist!







Enjoying the fresh air, cuddling and kite flying!




Of course Tori is on the hunt for more mice below the snow piles!









Something wrong with this picture? I think I used to get my lil' sister to do this for me many moons ago too! The first born have it figured out! :)

2 comments:

C & K Whitmore said...

Great pictures of the boys and scenery. Love spring time. Have a great Easter.

Don Sparks said...

Nice job of kite flying, Jaren!! I think Landen is watching and learning how to do all of that as well!! Nice picture of you and Keesha, Angie