Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Last Day of Preschool

On Thursday we had Jaren's last day of preschool. It just amazes me how quickly the monts have flown by and now my little man will be starting kindergarten this next year. Wow! So we enjoyed a little year-end party with the kids to wrap the year up.



Callan and Jaren will be moving onto Kindergarten together next year.


Mrs. Stickle and her class




Who's that??? Landen and his helmets!!!! :) Our little guy that always manages to make us smile!

2 comments:

C & K Whitmore said...

Kids grow up so fast. I do enjoy the stage we are in now. I guess as parents that all we can do in enjoy the present and not wish they were little again. Not that we can't remember.

Don Sparks said...

You have to of the funniest boys I know!!