Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sabbath Afternoon Fun








Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own picture slideshow


On Sabbath afternoon we had a wonderful time going for a quad ride and having a picnic at the lake with Murray and Elaine.

3 comments:

Ev said...

Looks like fun was had by all. Glad to see you had nice weather again. My sister and brother in law sure do enjoy your boys and why not they are so entertaining and lovable! Do I get brownie points for saying that?? It is true however.

The Letniaks said...

Thanks Ev!!! :) Brownie points for SURE!!

C & K Whitmore said...

Cute pictures. I especially like the ones of the boys alone in the picture by the lake. Very nice. I know what sitting on the back seat of the quad feels like too. Soon they won't want me even on the back. Maybe then it's time for them to get their own.