Monday, January 23, 2012
Videos of Jaren Skating
He was starting to get the hang of it after about an hour of being out there.
This was one of our first attempts of the day after the skates were strapped on. He had been with Kevin the night before for about a 1/2 hour trying his hardest to stay on his two feet. He made quite an improvemet by the 2nd day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wow, Jaren is doing amazingly well in a very short time. He will be playing "Hockey" before you know it!! He's a natural. "Go Jaren Go".
Hey Jaren, you are a better skater than I was. Boy I am going to have to practice (a lot......)
Looks like I need to take lessons from Jaren. I was skating at Red Deer last evening , fell and sprained my wrist!
Skating is such a great winter activity, indoors or out. Glad he enjoys it.
Post a Comment