Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Landen's First Time on Skates

Last night we decided to strap a pair of skates onto Landen for the fist time to see how he did and we were quite impressed. He balanced there for the longest time and then would scuffle along a bit and stop. He amazed us at his balance. Pretty soon we'll have two speeding around on the ice!



Trying to get the hang of these things!




Taking a break. He used this chair a bit to push around and balance him on the ice. It worked well as a push bar and also as a quick place to have a rest!




He made quite a little distance here on his own, no bum tracks in the snow....yet!












He was doing so well standing there and slowly moving on his skates but of course as soon as I started recording him, down he went :) For Landen's VERY FIRST time on skates I was impressed that he was standing more than he was on his bum. He did great, he just got extremely frustrated that he would fall and had such a hard time getting back up.

1 comment:

Don Sparks said...

Very good balance Landen!!! I wish I could have been there to see it in person!!!!!!