Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Friday, September 13, 2013

Hovland Family Reunion July 2013

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A digital slideshow by Smilebox

It has been an extremely busy summer so I apologize for the lack of being at the computer, but I have not had time to sit here and go through pictures and create posts!  Hopefully over the next while I'll be able to catch up!  For the July long weekend Kevin, myself and the boys headed to Prince George, BC for our first ever Hovland reunion.  It was so wonderful to see those who could make it and spend quality time with Aunts, Uncles and cousins!  So here is a compilation of my pictures that we took from the weekend.  Thanks for all the memories, looking forward to the next one!  

1 comment:

Grandpa Don said...

Very nicely done, Angie,, Thank you