Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Spring Has Finally Arrived......for how long though, who knows?

Just saying a quick prayer before getting on his quad!
Look at me everyone - aren't you proud Grandpa S. I have my helmet on!!!
Getting a little fancy


We FINALLY had a nice (not windy/cold) afternoon so Jaren and I headed outside immediately after lunch to make the best of it because right now you don't know how long it will last. I was even able to hang clothes on the line for drying! We got the trees pruned and the dead plants cut back so now we feel a little more ready for spring to come and the yard looks a little bit cleaner now. Can't wait to see the trees start budding and things turning green. It is such a wonderful time of the year when everything comes to life (and we get to get out of the house!). This morning I even had to close our bedroom window because the meadow larks were so loud that I couldn't sleep - and it was only 6:20am. Spring IS finally here!

3 comments:

Grandpa Don said...

Hey Jaren, looking "good", can't wait to be there with you again!
Love Grandpa Don.

The Sénéchals said...

Spring is my favorite time of year for all those reasons. I love seeing the new green and hearing the birds! I love the quad - Jaren wouldn't be a Letniak farm boy without one :)

Scott said...

starting early with the quad I see. Great stuff! Pretty soon he will be tearing up the farm yard worse than his dad did :)