Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Branding Time

After dinner today we started branding another group of cattle - both the boys fell asleep so only Kaitlyn was really able to enjoy the scenery and the attention! I do apologize, but as you can tell by now I LOVE to take pictures, pictures & more pictures! Then I can never decide which few to put on. So here are only some of the ones that I took today to give you an idea of how our day went.

Kaitlyn enjoying the "quiet" time without the boys stealing her thunder!

The cows, wondering where their calves are??

"You don't look like a calf!" (Brave little girl!!)

Fun, fun, fun

Mommy & Jaren - thanks Grandma for taking a picture for me!

Jaren & Grandma

Waiting for Grandpa to tell us that it's okay to start moving the cows. As Jaren would say, "Come on Jonathan!!"


A wonderful way to end the day!

I hope that you enjoy this little footage my brave niece. I think she is going to show the boys a thing or two when she gets a bit more steady on her feet.



No comments: