It was a great weekend to get in touch with some people that we only see once a year and sometimes even less. Along with the fellowship of friends we did learn a little at the courses! All-in-all it was a wonderful time to get to the city.
Sandra & Mitia -my hygiene classmates
After a long day it is nice to go out for a great meal - which I ate all of!!!
Corey and Sandra
Mitia and I
Relaxing at home!
Jaren & Grandma Mary
Grandma Mary, Jaren and his girlfriend "Renner"
Wiped out after a long weekend!Thanks again Corey, Sandra, Mary and Laurenn (sp?) for everything while we were at your place! You made us feel so welcome!


1 comment:
Right on! I didn't know you were going to the conference! You should have let me know! I was thinking of going and then kind of forgot about it when it was! Darn..would have bee fun seeing those girls! We may have to plan some courses to go on together in the future!
Love Sara
Post a Comment