As mom and dad were heading north to Edmonton on Thursday, myself and the boys headed south to Calgary so that I could attend my annual dental hygiene convention on Friday. Another reason for going was because several of my girlfriends that I went to hygiene school with either live in Calgary or were going to be at the convention and 2 of them had babies the same time that we had Landen. One friend Celeste had twin girls 3 days before Landen was born and then Sara had Naomi exactly 1 week after we had Landen. So I couldn't wait to meet these newest family members and visit with everyone else. It was so neat to see all these little people that are all within 10 days of each other. I was amazed at how close all of them were in size. Landen is one lucky little boy with having such beautiful girls his own age! :)
Thanks Jodi and Jason!!!!
left to right: Sandra and Corey, Jason and Jodi (holding Naomi) and their little girl Amanda which is 3 years old
back row left to right: Kelly (Landen), Sara (Naomi), Celeste (Ava) Sandra (Jessica)
front row left to right: Jodi (Isabella), Amanda, Myself (Jaren) Leah (expecting in 3 months ANOTHER GIRL!!)
Celeste and Ava
Leah & Landen, Myself & Isabella, Celeste & Ava
Grandma Mary (Sandra's mom) & Landen

Sara, Landen and Sandra
What an awesome weekend and I can't wait to see everyone again!! Especially the "little" girls!!
front row left to right: Jodi (Isabella), Amanda, Myself (Jaren) Leah (expecting in 3 months ANOTHER GIRL!!)
Sara, Landen and Sandra
What an awesome weekend and I can't wait to see everyone again!! Especially the "little" girls!!


4 comments:
Wow...that's a lot of babies...and so many girls! Including Briana, Landen does have quite a few girlie friends to have. : )
They are all so so cute, though. Looks like you had quite the fun time.
How brave of you to go to a convention with little ones in tow! You Albertans need to send some of the little girl power out to the island...we don't have enough of them here!
Your class ia sure doing its part to populate the world!!! Looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment