Then on Tuesday we all ventured to Drumheller to take in the experience of the Royal Tyrell Museum with 4 children and 3 adults! The kids loved looking at all the enormous dinosaurs that were in the museum.Julie and I with Jonathan, Jaren, Kaitlyn and Landen (lying in the stroller unseen) ready to go into the museum.
Picture taken by Grandma Connie
Museum pictures
After going to the museum and having lunch we went to a park in Drumheller which has this really fun water park, so of course the kids had to get wet - especially Jaren and Kaitlyn!! They all had fun trying to shoot each other with the water hose and running under the water that would shower down from the trees.
Jaren got soo wet and soo cold he hardly could focus on which way to turn to get out of the water. And being the good parent, Auntie and Grandma we were...no one went in to get him because we were in stitches laughing at him. All he said afterwards was "That water is FREEZING!!"


2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I can feel for you laughing while your child does something crazy when you should be rescueing him! I see you discovered Picasa (??) collages...great eh?
Sorry I missed you in Drumheller, it looks like you had a fun day! I can just imagine how cold the water must have been...haha! Naomi is really starting to smile lots now too it is too much fun! I can't wait for her coos to really start!
Post a Comment