Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Harvest Time

We've been trying to get harvest rolling here but with the damp cooler days this season is beginning to drag on and it's only begun!! Here are a couple of pictures from the other evening when the kids and I took supper out to Kevin.
"I'm soooooo excited to ride in the combine!!!"
"Gotta check the grain first like Daddy"
"Why do I ALWAYS have to wait in the vehicle while big brother goes for a ride in the combine with Daddy - some things have gotta change!! I haven't even been in the combine once yet this season!!"
Great Grandpa's mode of transportation to make sure things are being done right. 90 years old and still "farming".


1 comment:

The Sénéchals said...

Love the little farmer pics. I can't believe Landen is already eating! Where does the time go? Seems like he was just born. Cute video.