Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Friday, September 5, 2008

The Boys

Such a brotherly bond developing between the two boys. It is so exciting to watch it grow more every day. Jaren is such a wonderful big brother to Landen and Landen just seems to adore Jaren whenever he is around. I am going to enjoy these moments now because we are currently not yet fighting over the tractors!! :)

My sober little Landen and my mischievous little Jaren


I couldn't resist posting this last picture....no, it isn't Landen....this is Jaren at the same age. It is funny how when I take a picture of Landen it sometimes flashes a memory of Jaren so I go back hunting through pictures to compare the boys and how they look. Time goes by too quickly!!

1 comment:

Steven and Kimberly said...

Is Landen even wearing the same outfit that Jaren wore in his picture? If so, you are just too good.