Not everyone gets to see one of these coming into their driveway everyday. The pleasures of country living for a little boy!
Finally got a picture of Landen going for his 3rd-ever combine ride - with getting the kids, Kevin's lunch and whatever else into the vehicle, I usually forget the camera. Not this day though!
Soo much fun in such tight quarters for the 4 of us :)
Landen loving the view and ALL the moving parts

Before getting back into the Tahoe and going home for baths and bedtime we tried to do a little photo session in the straw. I think I just created more work for myself as there was more straw in the vehicle than in the swath!! :)





2 comments:
Light blue sure does look good on Landen! What a relief to see that you guys are getting some harvest completed down there. Almost done! We might be able to go later in the week. It's not fun having harvest linger over your head when it rains and rains...
I am so happy for you guys. Seeing those pictures of the farm and family make me realize/remember how special your lifestyle is out there, out of the city and everything.
Post a Comment