Last Thursday I had to re-certify my CPR for my annual Dental hygiene licence so the boys and I headed to a fellow hygienist's (Barbara) to do our refresher course at her place. She knows an instructor very well so the instructor comes over to her house and we do the course in the midst of tending to the kids. It works really well - that way we don't need to arrange to have a babysitter. Barbara also had a baby this summer so we got to meet Rena for the first time as well. A real added bonus to the day! Sorry no pictures of the course.....just of the kids! (as usual!!)
She was born on July 25th so she is only 10 weeks old but weighs 12lbs already!! Watching these 2 together really gives perspective of how fast they change within that first year. The things they learn in those 12 months are incredible!!
I think next year we may have to get a sitter so we can focus - it might be a little distracting with 3 kids motoring around :)


2 comments:
Great pictures of the kids - besides that's what we are really interested in!!! Landen is grown so quickly and Jaren is smiles as usual! Happy days!
I think your boys are some of the cutest boys I have ever seen! Looks like you all have been really busy and having tons of fun. Take care!
Post a Comment