Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Building Faith Seminar

Yesterday I attended a Building Faith in Your Home seminar that was hosted by the Evangelical Missionary Church in Oyen. It was a wonderful uplifting day of learning and fellowshipping with other women of different denominations. A great lunch was provided as well as a fun craft for us to do. If some of you know me you will know that I am not the most "crafty" person around but we had fun learning from each other. I took Landen with me and I think he had the most fun charming all of the women there and getting his fill of being held by several of the ladies! He knows how to work a crowd!

The only man in the place!

My finished Christmas craft!



2 comments:

Elaine and Murray said...

Your finished craft looks very professional - who said you weren't crafty?

The Pierson Family said...

Yeah, who said you weren't crafty! You should see my crafts at the mom's group I attend! (ha, ha). Landen's sure the little charmer ... he's just so adorable.