It's been awhile since I have found time to sit down and put up a post. The hours in the day seem to be getting much less as the boys are demanding more of my time lately. We haven't been able to get outside like we used to so I think that may have a bit to do with it! Trying to stay creative within the house so it doesn't get too boring - I think this could be a VERY LONG winter!!
It was nice last week to break up our week with a visit with Kim and Nicholas as they were out at the farm for a couple of days visiting their Grandpa and Grandma. You definitely don't get a lot of visiting accomplished with the kids the ages they are at right now. The conversations are always interjected with questions, cries, struggles over tractors, etc!!! But it was nice to see them anyways!!



No comments:
Post a Comment