Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

We All Scream for Ice Cream!

A visit with cousin Crystal
"There's gotta be some ice cream left in the bottom of this cone somewhere!"

One thing about being on holidays is being able to be spoiled with things that we don't get to do regularly at home....like going to the local ice cream shop at 4pm (what a way to ruin supper!!) So we took Great Grandma and Grandma to enjoy some delicious ice cream cones the other day.

The look of splendid joy!


3 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

Oh, my...I won't be showing this to Briana. I don't want her to get any funny ideas.

Ryan said...

What a mess that kid is!

Don Sparks said...

Grandpa has to go back to your Blog site and pinch himself. That it wasn't a dream but it was for real, that I, (grandpa) got to spend time with two of his best buddies that he has ever had.
Thank you Angie for all of the memories.
Dad (grandpa)