Memories are rare jewels which time polishes into perfection.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Father's Day in Terrace

This year Father's day was spent in Terrace. We had a wonderful day together with my dad and of course Kevin. We started by going to a car show and looking at all the oldies and some new cars. This is one that Jaren kind of liked and wanted to pose in front of! Later in the day I got treated to a fun motorcycle ride with a friend of ours, Bill Kennedy. I guess I am officially now a biker mama!
The highlight of the day though was a helicopter ride for the three special guys in my life, Kevin, Dad & Jaren. They got a tour around Terrace that not everyone gets to see from that view. Jaren had a blast and now wants to become a helicopter pilot!




Jaren and the pilot, Edgar



Ready to go....Jaren, Kevin & my Dad, Don



Such a little pro



Now to learn how to fly this thing!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Awesome, someone (points to self) is very jealous!

Ryan said...

btw I think Jaren and I need to have a little talk about cars!